“I have been to a few therapy places and this one was by far the best. Excellent staff always willing to help and explain what is going on. They truly care about you as a person. Hopefully I will not need therapy again but if I do I will be back here.”
Northwest Return to Work opened in Lynnwood, Washington in June 2007. The company was founded by Josh Cobbley, an occupational therapist. As the product of a poor, blue-collar family, Josh developed a profound appreciation for the sacrifices and hardships faced by working people. This appreciation was deepened during his occupational therapy training. From this training he gained understanding of what occurs when an occupation is interrupted.
The interruption in an occupation, especially a work role occupation, has profound impact on individuals and families. The impacts range from financial loss to the psychosocial burdens that can accompany learning new life roles.
Understanding Your Needs
- Our therapists and support staff understand the direct and indirect costs associated with lost time and unsettled claims for both the injured worker and the insurer. With this in mind we base our treatment on the client’s ability to perform the physical components of his/her job goal.
- We take our roles seriously and consider it a privilege to serve our client’s during what can certainly be a vulnerable time.
Benefiting Our Clients
- Specialized orthopedic rehabilitation where experience leads to a higher level of care
- Comprehensive industrial rehabilitation services which include work hardening, work conditioning, FCE’s, and ergonomic consultation
- Accessible therapists and staff who are ready to provide work comp professionals with excellent customer service
- Provision of a safe and encouraging environment for clients to transition back into the role of a worker
- A convenient location in Lynnwood just north of Seattle off of I-5 and I-405 near Alderwood Mall
- Northwest Return to Work provides superior team-driven services in a genuine spirit of caring to help our patients fulfill occupational roles essential to healthy living.
- Northwest Return to Work is the leading provider of comprehensive and objective work-related care in the Pacific Northwest.
- Hospitality: We will work together to ensure that our clinic is a welcoming environment for all. Hospitality is the foundation of a therapeutic environment.
- Collaboration: We will bring together team members, patients, and community partners to identify and solve problems, eliminate barriers to care, and improve engagement in our services.
- Communication: We will be highly effective written and verbal communicators. We rely on communication to build relationships that drive our business.
- Accountability: We will set expectations to drive accountability for employees, patients, and community partners
- Growth: We will seek growth in our professional skills, patient outcomes, team dynamics, external relationships, and business performance.