Helping injured workers get
back to work
Since Northwest Return to Work opened its doors in 2007, we have been committed to one thing: offering quality therapeutic and evaluation services for injured workers so that they can resume their respective occupations with minimal interruption. When return to the job of injury is not possible, we help provide those involved in the client's care with a simple and understandable review of the client's safe functional capabilities.
What we offer
• Work Conditioning
• Work Hardening
• Physical Capacity Evaluation (PBPCE)
• Hand/Upper Extremity Strengthening (BTE Program)
• In-house Ergonomic Office Training/Evaluation
• One and Two-Day Office Work Sample Evaluations
• On-site ergonomics consultation
Make a referral
Referrals from physicians, case managers, vocational counselors, patients, attorneys, and other insurance professionals are the cornerstone of our practice. If you know of patients who need industrial rehabilitation services, refer them to Northwest Return to Work!
We look forward to helping
you reach your goals!